Air Duct Cleaning(Dryers, MUA/Swamp Cooler Systems etc) are all not created equal. Neither are the companies cleaning them, is is imperative you choose the right company based on a few different criteria:
1. Are they qualified-trained employees and proper tools and equipment?
2. Are they insured and educated on your systems?
3. Are they cleaning your entire system, and if there are inaccessible areas are they telling you?
Please read below on some important facts about this industry:
The Scary Part of Clogged Dryer Vents:
The Consumer Product Safety Commission estimates that more than 15,000 clothes dryer related fires occur annually. There are over 20 deaths, 320 injuries, as well as over $244 million in damaged property in recent years as stated by the commission. The most frequent place to begin for such fires was the dryer vent area. The dryer usually overheats, the lint then catches fire, and of course the fire will certainly be helped by combustibles within the immediate vicinity.
- Dryer vent fires cause approximately 15,600 structure fires, 400 injuries, and 15 deaths annually.
- According to the United States Fire Administration, every year clothes dryer fires account for over $100 million in losses.
Poor Cleaning of these systems can be catastrophic. Its very important you understand what you are paying for and that you are being educated regarding those facts. You can see some before and after photos of our services below: